RESOURCES in Brief
- bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… fb.me/RGgFdJip 6 hours ago
- The Sharing Economy Comes Home to World Streets fb.me/1ulkGPA7f 2 days ago
- Due to lose? Well maybe not. fb.me/2Bcd1w8rk 1 week ago
- iCarsclub is a membership based trusted community for peer to peer car sharing fb.me/CkdFLNgI 1 week ago
- But what really woke me up from my general head bobbing was the section in which he passes the ball to the... fb.me/1ptDtIZZu 1 week ago
- Archives: The dangers of shared taxis (2005) fb.me/2mHqwers8 2 weeks ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you wish to review and comment the latest working draft for our 2012 program, please click here. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
In the last days on the Sustran Global South Forum, Gregorio Villacorta of Metro of Lima (Peru) posted the following question to the group: “We would like to find some paper about road safety and social inclusion relationated to Metros, or other massive public transport.” In the usual good spirit of Sustran there were immediately several communications offering to lend a hand. This one from Todd Litman of the Victoria Transport Policy Institute is one that we think is well worth sharing here. Continue reading
The Safe Streets Challenge has been chosen as a primary focus activity over 2012. But there is safe, and safe. So the project turns out to be a lot more challenging than it may look at first glance. Continue reading