RESOURCES in Brief
- The Sharing Economy Comes Home to World Streets fb.me/1ulkGPA7f 1 day ago
- Due to lose? Well maybe not. fb.me/2Bcd1w8rk 1 week ago
- iCarsclub is a membership based trusted community for peer to peer car sharing fb.me/CkdFLNgI 1 week ago
- But what really woke me up from my general head bobbing was the section in which he passes the ball to the... fb.me/1ptDtIZZu 1 week ago
- Archives: The dangers of shared taxis (2005) fb.me/2mHqwers8 1 week ago
- New Mobility Partnerships 2013: Invitation fb.me/1EXJdOyfe 2 weeks ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: 8 March 2012
The Focus Workshops are a central pillar of the March 2021 collaborative enquiry: Examining the prospects for Equity-Based Transportation Practice in Helsinki. This open dialogue is hosted by the Helsinki Department of City Planning and Transportation in collaboration with a wide range of local stakeholder groups.
When it comes to investing in the transport sector, we make continue to make some strange choices. In city after city around the world we are spending hard-earned taxpayer money for a distinct transportation minority of all citizens and voters. What’s going on here?
Note to the reader: What follows here is still very rough and as you can surely see I am still struggling with it. But I think the pieces are starting to fall into place, and we should have something we can work with and share in the next day or two. It is always like this when you are trying to create a new pattern. So have a look and tell us what you think we need to do. Thanks for being critical and creative, and check back here in a few days for a more definitive posting. Continue reading