Here we are, it suddenly 2012, and time to get down to work on Q1 of the 2012 Safe Streets Challenge. This first quarter is to be given over to reaching out: making contacts and collecting information, ideas, analysis and points of view concerning alternative concepts, approaches and examples, in the hope that we will eventually be identifying and drawing attention to a very broad range of useful things to consider and study together in the hope of rendering our streets safer, more convivial and more efficient (bearing in mind that we also need to be a eternally vigilant when it comes to “more efficient” for whom and what).
RESOURCES in Brief
- 'Walkable City, Living Streets' conference (7 May 2013) - Civic Exchange co-hosted a full-day conference... fb.me/2GCNg3wrF 22 hours ago
- sharingwheels.net/indexeng.html SHARING WHEELS is a free bike rental service, created and maanged... fb.me/2xbLJo8dh 1 day ago
- ITDP中国 | Institute for Transportation and Development Policy fb.me/KdKnfjId 1 day ago
- bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… fb.me/RGgFdJip 2 days ago
- The Sharing Economy Comes Home to World Streets fb.me/1ulkGPA7f 4 days ago
- Due to lose? Well maybe not. fb.me/2Bcd1w8rk 1 week ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.