Here we are, it suddenly 2012, and time to get down to work on Q1 of the 2012 Safe Streets Challenge. This first quarter is to be given over to reaching out: making contacts and collecting information, ideas, analysis and points of view concerning alternative concepts, approaches and examples, in the hope that we will eventually be identifying and drawing attention to a very broad range of useful things to consider and study together in the hope of rendering our streets safer, more convivial and more efficient (bearing in mind that we also need to be a eternally vigilant when it comes to “more efficient” for whom and what).
RESOURCES in Brief
- bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… fb.me/RGgFdJip 1 hour ago
- The Sharing Economy Comes Home to World Streets fb.me/1ulkGPA7f 2 days ago
- Due to lose? Well maybe not. fb.me/2Bcd1w8rk 1 week ago
- iCarsclub is a membership based trusted community for peer to peer car sharing fb.me/CkdFLNgI 1 week ago
- But what really woke me up from my general head bobbing was the section in which he passes the ball to the... fb.me/1ptDtIZZu 1 week ago
- Archives: The dangers of shared taxis (2005) fb.me/2mHqwers8 2 weeks ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.