Joel Crawford of Carfree Cities writes:
“Cities in the modern era have been overrun by cars and trucks. Streets have been stolen from human uses by invasive street users. Not only is this method unlikely to be sustained into the future, it also robs society of some of its most important public spaces. Carfree cities are a delightful solution to many different problems at once.” With that, let’s have a look at his short film that bangs these points home.
RESOURCES in Brief
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6KetqOnoZ 2 days ago
- thatsmags.com/shanghai/post/… fb.me/vn5JC6Eg 1 week ago
- thatsmags.com/shanghai/post/… fb.me/6bJBK0W8M 1 week ago
- shanghaiist.com/2016/01/21/bei… fb.me/31L2XJL3o 1 week ago
- fb.me/63HboyuEB 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/130cS042H 2 weeks ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.