Joel Crawford of Carfree Cities writes:
“Cities in the modern era have been overrun by cars and trucks. Streets have been stolen from human uses by invasive street users. Not only is this method unlikely to be sustained into the future, it also robs society of some of its most important public spaces. Carfree cities are a delightful solution to many different problems at once.” With that, let’s have a look at his short film that bangs these points home.
RESOURCES in Brief
- fb.me/2nTWvix2k 4 days ago
- fb.me/z73jq6g6 1 month ago
- fb.me/6dxYskass 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6KetqOnoZ 1 month ago
- thatsmags.com/shanghai/post/… fb.me/vn5JC6Eg 2 months ago
- thatsmags.com/shanghai/post/… fb.me/6bJBK0W8M 2 months ago
- - - - > Go to Challenge Group
World Streets projects
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.